Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ROAD-RUN.at bedok reservoir.
wheeeeeeeeeee,im so happy! hahah i did it! ran 3.8 today...i seriously didnt feel tired after running la? haha really okay!but during the run tired hahah donno why...oh i got a trophy, haha im so happy! shhhhh, im not trying to show off or whatever la.. haha im just happy for myself. :D:D

AND RAUDHA,dont act big please.i mean hello,so what if you have alot of guys friends or whatever?maybe thats why you join OAC?to see guys?rite?ugh,despo.i can rmb wad she said la during recess. "whaaat? i have alot of hot kor kors and pretty jie jies there"(it was part of a conversation)err do i need to know that raudha?i dont think so.and get this right, im SOO NOT JEALOUS OF YOU!(:(: call me ugly,call me bitch call me whatever you want. i dont care! (:
okay, i should not waste my time posting about her.

okay,lets talk about my DAD.
Ferland says that my dad is sweet or something like that cos my dad came and run with me?
at first i found it irritating cos i didnt want to run and all,so my dad like run in front of me...then i ran with him. hahah pity him?run alone,no friends?haha so i accompany him... (: but in the end i ran infornt of him .anyway,THANKS FOR GOING THERE AND ENCOURAGING TO RUN DADDY!ILOVEYOU! (: i dont think he'll ever see this la?haha /:

oh pictures! :






me and daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment