Sunday, March 2, 2008

HELLO!
well i just want to say... :
-i don't need people to think I'm pretty or whatever...
-i don't need to act pretty.
-if you don't like me,tell me why..cos maybe ill change?but change for someone who hates me?why would i do that?!
-and to people to don't know me so well,why tag about me,when you don't even know me?i really donut understand them.
-err I'm like every other girl? treat me normally?(: i don't want to make enemies?i want to make friends?.....
-oh to the people who thinks I'm pretty,err thanks.(:
-to the people to don't think I'm pretty,err okay thanks too,
-and to the people who hate me....err what did i do to you?kk nvm,sorry if didn't something or say something to you that you dont like or whatever....

kla,ill stop here,post about this some other time if there are people giving unwanted comments (:

oh about the previous post,maybe she/he is not jealous of me,im sorry for saying that?(: but it just give me the impression that you are cos, i don't think i did anything to you(unless you're raudha,she should know why I'm angry with her.and i didn't say i hate you raudha) or your blogs and you're doing it to mine.... so yeah, its a bit unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment