Friday, May 16, 2008

WHAT A LOOONG DAY!

okay,nothing interesting really happened today during school hours la..ill skip that..



AFTER SCHOOL:

had hip hop today,so charlene,natthanat and i went to the toilet outside music room to change..went in the cubicle,change,and took all my clothes and phone,went to the sink/mirror to tie my hair. than took my clothes and went out of the toilet not knowing that i left my phone..went to put my clothes outside the music room,and then i realized that i left my phone.. so i ran back to the toilet,on the way there, saw ming zhi i asked her whether she see my phone and she said "no,no never" and left quickly.so i went in the toilet and saw ferland,andrea and gina. well, i obviously dont suspect andrea,charlena,ferland,gina and natthanat they're like my friends!haha so i suspected ming zhi or the cleaner..but alot of ppl say ming zhi so yeah.. then i asked the cleaner and she said "no ,no phone i have ill give office" so i kind of believe her.. but still think it was her.. so than i called daddy,my hero! hahah he rushed to school,and talked to jonathan lim, ahahahah he asked us to write a statement so we all did.. and daddy went to call the police.they came,asked me questions and all... oh the happy thing was when the police reached, the cleaner wanted to leave the school,so i pointed at the cleaner,and told them that she was in the toilet with us..so one policeman talk to the lady and one followed us outside the toilet..
and went back outside the office and i hear the other police say "why are you so nervous?how come you dont dare let me check your bag" so then the cleaner let them see but mrs lee and daddy saw her putting something inside her pocket and i told the police to check he pocket.. 1st, the cleaner said that she didnt have any pocket... than we all did not believe than she just took out a tissue and wallet from her pocket and than they asked her to pull out the pocket and she didnt, so they asked her to turn..and with the sunlight's help, i we saw her phone.. then the police say " there somthing in your pocket, take it out" she still deny it... so then she say " ok la ok la, i give her back" and i got my phone back... told the police what happenned,they wrote a statement for me and asked me to sign it.. so than the police asked my daddy whether he want o make it a police case or leave it than my dad said let the principle choose and he chose to make it a police case... so yeah...

FOR ONCE IM HAPPY WITH MRS LEE! xD


and i would like to thank andrea,charlene,ferland,gina,natthanat for being there!
and i got a some paper from the policeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment