Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tagged by EILEEN :D
1) what do you think an ideal friend should be?
a person that i can trust,wont tell my secrets to anyone.
and a person that will always be there for me. :D

2) What would happen if you were deprived of food for a week?
I'll be a super big fatty by the end of the week. /:

3) Between love and career, which one would you choose?
erm, LOVE! but i don't want to depend on others for money!

4) What would you do if you have a billion dollars?
ha!hahhaa,go shopping! buy whatever i want oh and save some i guess :D

5) What's your ideal lover?
okay, let me like list it out xD
someone that cares for me and love me alot
someone who's willing to do anything for me. hahah
someone who can get along with my friends and family
aiya alot la,
oh! someone who's like _______.

6) Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved?
BOTH.
i mean what's the point if you love someone and he/she doesn't love you back.
or you being loved by others and have no feelings for them.
okay, i don't know what I'm talking about. haha :D

7) How long are you willing to wait for someone you really loved?
erm, forever?providing he loves me back i guess.(:
8) Is there anything that can make you extremely happy?
YUP.
taking pictures with friends!going out!aiya,anything nice can make me happy la. :D

9) Define the terms of friend.
Someone who I can really trust. Someone that i can be happy with. someone who is really understanding. and a friend that can be there when i need them.

10) If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
give up on him (:

11) What would you see yourself in 10 years' time?
10 years time?i'll be 24.hmm, married?hahaha,i hope i wont look like some old aunty. /:

12) Who are currently the most important people in your life?
PARENTS,FRIENDS and yoooooou. hahah

13) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
haha,easy!her name is EILEEN! and she CUTE and kind and she caring! :D

14) Would you rather be single and rich OR married and poor?
erm,married and poor i guess,if my he is willing to be poor with me.and really really love me than yeah

15) What's the first thing you did when you woke up?
bathe.

16) Would you give all in a relationship?
give all?meaning?haha

17) If you fall in love with 2 people at the same time, who would you pick?
the guy who love me most! :D

18) What kind of people do you hate?
erm. hahah
i hate aunties/old people who like to act young.
people who dont know me and judge me anyhow.
those annoying ones.backstabbers. aiya im too lazy to list it all out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment