Thursday, September 25, 2008

AFASTPOST.

well school was normal,i failed my math test by 2marks.having Lit&Geog test tomorrow.AND MONDAY,starting with MTpaper.

gosh, some people in my class are really childish& they're such cowards ! [:
to the two little black ehem,retards,you want to say things about me or my friends, say it to me. Dont have to act like some err,two face bitch.in front of us like talk with us and all,and behind our backs , you start talking about us. wth?!

hah, imitate me? , ill imitate you back. eh, wait. i wont imitate you guys back, you guys are making a fool out of yourselves. (:

"oh , i think im cute."
"im cool kid."
"im so tall"
"im better than you"

well, i think you said many more things but why should i bother typing it in my precious blog? (:

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment