Friday, December 19, 2008

Kamusta!;HELLO !

Okay, today i woke up super early. Woke up at 7.45, saw Priscilla getting ready for school,
asked her if she needed any help & she said no, so continue lying on my bed, tried to sleep but i cant . Had Famous Amos cookies with milk for breakfast ;D And I'm currently watching tv & blogging ;D

Oh ya. Next year, Priscilla will be in my school! ; I want her to come her to my school & the same time i dont want D:
Okay, I want her to come to my school next year so that she can Protect me!
Not only that, she can walk to school with me & Accompany me! So fun cant wait!
-
I dont want because, i want to see her in another uniform &
I want her to go to a better school (:

-Edited

Okay, i know what i want ! i want Priscilla to come to my school! ;D ....

No comments:

Post a Comment