Thursday, August 13, 2009

MR MATTHEW TAY IS A PERVERT.

this happened yesterday when i raised my hand to ask whether what he is teaching will be tested but he totally ignored what i said and said
MT:" err, jessica pull down you skirt. you're showing a little too much"
J: " O: what!" { looked down to see my skirt & i saw that my legs was crossed and skirt okay. But still i pulled my skirt down}
MT: Pull down more.
J: { got irritated cos i swear my skirt was okay & he didnt answer my question so i said .. }
Are you like a pervert! i was asking you something and you looked under my table? So sick what a pervert.
MT: - No reply.

Then during Assembly. I was like Mr Gomes!! come come, you know THAT teacher, Matthew Tay { points at him } he's a pervert! told him the story ... HAHAHHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment