Monday, December 14, 2009

FML. - you're fat and ugly.

Daddy can be bitchy too! Today he did something to my laptop and now, i think my pretty pink laptop is filled with icky viruses.Since he spoiled it, i got pretty upset because 1) he didnt ask my permission whether he could use it.; when i was sleeping he asked priscilla what my password was. And 2) He didnt want to listen to me, making my laptop in worst condition. So i showed a little attitude to him because i was upset...

So then he was like , i need to talk to you about your attitude. like WTF. its not my fault that he made me upset. i dont care what he's gonna nag about, i have a right to be angry at him.

enough of that.

Today, i nearly got lost with sheryl. HAHAHA. was walking around to find sushi to eat, but i could find any. ): But i had sushi for dinner!!! it was awesome.
anyway, back in the hotel now, and the computer here is kind of lagging. and the MSN here is the really old kind, its like the first msn ): - so not use to this and the keyboard!! ))))):

No comments:

Post a Comment