Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Missing last year.

Hai guys !

I think i'm gonna hate school for a year. Without Mel Ang being in the same class as me, class is quiet, dont know about hers, but mine is. The only time that we can meet and "Ssssssss" at random people is during our 2 recesses ; & that's like an hour a day, so not enough to make my day happening. Well, today's last two periods were spent at the theaterette with ALL the sec threes; meaning Mel was with me. HAHAHAHAHA. & when she's with me, we can "Ssssssss" @ random people! hahahahaah.

Anywayz, we "Sssss" at a guy sitting behind us... But before we "Sssss" we were thinking how his reaction would be; like some shocked/scared face - but he didnt react that way ! when we "Sssss" he was like "Siao ahhh?" & we laughed like mad. -LOL.

Continuing from I think im gonna hate school for a year .....
is because my class life is miserable.... 1) because I'm sitting in front , 2) because natt or mel ang is not in my class , 3) because beside,behind and beside (again) me are people i dont know = no friends around me , 4) because ferland is so far away, 5) because i cant sms infront , 6) because i dont get what my form teacher says (he's from china)

Urghh, digressing from that, tomorrow will be my class's first lesson - bio/chem book is so thick! & i think im gonna try to drop malay. 1) i dont want to fail anymore. ))))))):

Parkway-ed with F & M - mosburger; went home with M & some freaky lady suddenly talked to us.(commented on M's shoe, how she should get a new one, asked what happened to M's nose- thepinkcartoon plaster & more ._.'')

the end,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment