Monday, March 8, 2010

Because you're not worth it.

Oh c'mon, how old are you again? - If I'm not wrong, you're 18, A BIG FAT EIGHTEEN this year and you're behaving like you're 8, EIGHT. Seriously, grow up and behave like you're 18. I won't confront you, neither will I talk about you because I'm 16, and life's a bitch all I have to do is suck it up and move on. HA HA. I believe from what I see, you won't change; even if you did, it would probably take years. You can tell ALL the people you want not to trust me, but hey, You've only known me for 2months++ while the rest have known me for 2year++ . Who are you to judged me? - Can you answer this? You know what, your skin is too thick. Even thicker than mine + make up. I've never met a guy so thick skin, that after I apologize, he was still unsatisfied. I don't need 10 or 100 friends to make me happy, just one will do and if losing a friend is what I get in the process of life, clearly, that just means, you're not gonna be a true friend. (it can be for me or it may apply to some others too)

XOXO,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment