Saturday, August 25, 2007

ohh just came back from youth. hahaha omg la..my cheeks are like pink la in church.ahhaa. reached church at ard 2.haha reached there,do my math test paper correction?haha i didnt know how to do some.. so i asked jessica to help me... but amos took the paper and help me. haha one of the question was like easy?but i got it wrong.haha.then one question asked like "what the production of 16 and 8.55?" den i divide?den amos was like do u know wad production it?haha den i said :errr?donno?thats y i got it wrong?haha den amos was like : HAHAHAH its times la. hahaha den not long later anna grace ,her cousin and jeremiah came.hahah they brought muffins.! ahahah so nice la.. hahah (: eat two. hahaha /: seee, i eat alot and im fat. hahaha.oh den aft eating,played foosball. hahah me and phoebe ,amos and samuel. aahaha ohh we won 3 times?hahaha (: yay (:

No comments:

Post a Comment