Saturday, September 1, 2007

its SEPTEMBER alr.haha so fast la??
psle is like soon?hahahha ohh my dad put me in this tuition called victoria tuitorial centre?haha ohh tuition was ok lah? my first day there was okay,got my classmate,tiffany and my dad's friend daughter,eunice?haha omg.hahah i'll be seeing tiffany like EVERYDAY?haha
mon-fri:school,sat n sun:tuition. hahaha/: oh den after tuition,eunice dad wanted to send me and my sis,priscilla home,but priscilla finish at errr.. 1?12.30? so in the end i went home myself?haha. oh my math tuition like gave us alot of work?and some quite hard to do some? like i brought some of the worksheets to church,den some ppl tried helping me,but they dont know how to do?hahaha.and they were like "you sure this is p6s work?" "its not primay sch wan la.." "the question is so irritating la" ohh ohh and "so hard la".hahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment