Sunday, September 2, 2007

ughh, today suck la?hahah like no mood to do alot of things?/: haha but im ok now?(: went church in the morning,den dono why i didnt want to be in church today?/: so after church priscilla and sheryl had to dance for the church anniversary thingy?so had to wait for awhile,den i like told my parents that i wanted to go home?so went home after my sisters finish their dance practice.. went home,had nothing to do,so i sleep? its the only way to kill time?hahaha/: so then woke up at 4?bathe,went tution, haha omg, science tuition, it was okay la?but there's like a guy that calls himself a girl and a girl that call herself a guy.hahaha. weird rite? oh and they say that they were married to each other?haha so ya.. tuition was kinda weird la? but fun?haha the teacher is kinda deaf la?haha cos when i went in the class with tiffany and eunice, den the teacher was like :hello,u two are the two new girls who joined the tuition rite(eunice n i)
eunice:yup
teacher:what's your name?
eunice:eunice?
teacher:huh?pardon?
eunice:eunice.
errr eunice had to repeat her name like 3-4 times la.. den the teacher asked wads my name..

me:jessica..
hahaa. so den the teacher asked me,jessica wad?
me:jessica taye?
teacher:huh?
me:taye?t-a-y-e
teacher:t-e-e?
me:nope,t-a-y-e?
the students:t-a-y-e la...
hahahhaa. funny teacher,so ya.. had fun in class (:

No comments:

Post a Comment